San Bernardino Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in San Bernardino
Motorcycle accidents are unfortunately common and often result in devastating injuries. These accidents can sometimes be more dangerous than car accidents since the rider is not protected from harm.
There are multiple cases around the world where motorcyclists sustain severe injuries and even death. If we look at California, it has over 800,000 registered motorcycles. When the number of motorcycles is so vast, it is natural for the number of accidents to increase. If you get into a motorcycle crash, it would greatly help your case to look to a San Bernardino motorcycle accident lawyer for guidance.
At Arrowhead Accident Attorneys, we help our clients obtain the compensation that is owed to them after sustaining serious injuries from a motorcycle accident. To learn more about our services, inquire how a personal injury lawsuit works, or discuss your case’s value, schedule a free consultation with us today.
Motorcycle Accidents in San Bernardino County
California is considered one of the most dangerous places for motorcycle accidents. In recent years, there have been over 16,000 people who were either injured or killed in auto-related accidents in San Bernardino County. In some cases, the at-fault party was not held accountable for causing the crash. This is why it’s incredibly important to have an experienced San Bernardino motorcycle accident lawyer on your side who can help you obtain maximum compensation for damages.
Serious injury or wrongful death is more likely to occur in motorcycle accidents than in car accidents. Therefore, motorcycle riders have a greater risk of suffering from spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of serious injuries than other motorists.
If you or your family hope to get justice, hire an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer who is well-versed in personal injury law and can create a strong case on your behalf. At Arrowhead Accident Attorneys, we are committed to our clients and will defend their rights after being injured due to someone else’s negligence.
Why Our Law Firm Is the Best Option for Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Our seasoned San Bernardino motorcycle accident lawyers specialize in personal injury cases involving motorcycle injury victims. We examine each aspect of how the crash occurred, analyze the facts, and build a valid case to get our clients maximum compensation. Here are the advantages of working with our firm.
- Free Consultation: Schedule a free case evaluation with our team of attorneys to discuss your claim. We can guide you on how the legal process works and what to expect regarding the outcome of your case.
- High Success Rate: Arrowhead Accident Attorneys has a strong track record with a success rate of 99%. Our Motorcycle accident attorneys offer a strategic and methodological approach, making our law firm one of the most appealing options for San Bernardino motorcycle riders.
- 24/7 Availability: A crisis can strike at any time, and our team is fully aware of that. This is why we are available to assist 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Our customer care representatives are always available to address your queries and concerns.
- Award-Winning: Arrowhead Accident Attorneys is an award-winning firm with years of experience. Our San Bernardino motorcycle accident lawyers will help motorcycle accident victims get the justice that they deserve.
- Access to the Best Medical Providers: Our legal team takes part in every aspect of each client’s case. This includes helping you seek medical treatment with top-level medical professionals and specialists in your area, so we can get you on a recovery plan as soon as possible.
Benefits of Hiring an Attorney
Motorcycle crashes can be a traumatizing experience that can lead to emotional and financial turmoil. You not only have to deal with the pain of recovering from your motorcycle accident injury but also the financial burden of paying for medical expenses. Accidents involving motorcycles can also result in emotional distress, often leading to a form of PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder).
Arrowhead Accident Attorneys can help eases the stresses that come with filing motorcycle accident claims with the insurance company. Our team will provide assistance throughout the case, guiding you on the necessary steps during and after the accident.
Another primary reason for hiring an experienced attorney is to maintain the integrity of your case. Insurance companies can also mislead the victims into making comments about their case, resulting in a negative outcome of reduced compensation. It is best to have an experienced legal representative guide you on the comments you can and cannot make.
Our team of experienced professionals will listen to the details of the motorcycle crash during the free case evaluation and carry out further investigations. We aim to find factors that strengthen your claim and result in a positive response.
Our San Bernardino motorcycle accident lawyers possess strong negotiation skills and do not settle for anything less than fair compensation. We know how to deal with insurance companies and will counter the tactics that interfere with bringing our clients justice.
Finally, one of the most tedious tasks of compiling a case and presenting it is the paperwork. You can take the time to heal and recover from the physical and emotional trauma while we deal with all of the legal documents and case proceedings.
How Much Are Serious Injuries from an Accident Worth?
There is no fixed compensation amount for a San Bernardino motorcycle accident claim, as each case will vary. Motorcycle crashes often result in serious injury that requires extensive medical care. Depending on these factors, the settlement amount the insurance company will owe in damages can be based on the following:
- The severity of the injury you have sustained
- Total costs associated with your current and upcoming medical bills
- All medical bills for future treatment: wheelchairs, medications, physical rehabilitation, pain management, and other post-injury essentials
- Amount of wage loss due to the inability to continue work because of the injury
- Punitive damages for pain and suffering
- Mental health services in case of dealing with the traumatic incident
- Property damage to the motorcycle and other personal belongings
- Costs associated with a wrongful death: medical expenses before the death, funeral costs, burial costs, lost income previously provided by the deceased, and more
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in San Bernardino
Motorcycle accidents, just like any other accident, occur due to a person’s negligence. If you believe that the other party was at fault, you are entitled to fair compensation for all the damages you may have suffered. Here are some of the reasons why accidents happen:
- Speeding: Speeding from both motorcycles and other vehicles is a significant cause of accidents. Both can reach high speeds and momentum, causing the car to react adversely. The driver can quickly lose control causing damage to property or pedestrians.
- Lane Splitting: This action occurs when a motorcyclist rides between two lanes of traffic before merging into a single lane. It’s legal in California; however, it’s still very dangerous.
- Distracted or Aggressive Driving: Aggressive driving is dangerous and deemed illegal, depending on the act. This includes texting, talking on the phone, eating, drinking, and anything else that takes focus away from driving.
- Harsh Weather: Harsh weather, such as heavy rain, can also play a role in accidents. These weather conditions can result in accidents, from sleek roads and vehicles losing control.
- Road Conditions: Damaged roads can also cause motorcycles to lose control due to the minimized traction from being on two wheels.
- Driving Under the Influence: Driving an automobile after drinking or consuming drugs compromises motorists’ mental state and decision-making abilities.
- Poorly Lit Roads: Poor lighting can prevent riders from seeing the road, turns, pedestrians, cyclists, or other motorcycle riders
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Because motorcycle riders are not protected in the same way that drivers in cars are, motorcyclists often experience more catastrophic injuries. When a motorcycle accident injury is life-changing or life-threatening, victims deserve to be compensated. You may be entitled to a settlement if you experience the following injuries after a motorcycle accident.
- Back and neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Burn injuries
- Internal injuries
- Damage to the spinal cord
- Rib and torso injuries
- Seatbelt injuries
- Wrongful death
What to Do After an Accident
After experiencing a motorcycle accident, it is advised to do the following to preserve your health and strengthen your claim:
- Prioritize health and wellbeing. Ensure that you see a medical professional right away in case of an injury. Be sure to get a copy of your medical report, as this document will be used to build your case.
- Be sure to take pictures or videos in case of speeding, dim lighting, or road damage to strengthen your case. Also, document all of your motorcycle accident injuries.
- Make sure you register the case with the law enforcement agency. They will write a police report, and you will need a copy of this for your case.
- Avoid immediately talking to the insurance company. Insurance agencies can trick you into leaving money on the table or settling for less.
- The most crucial step is to get legal representation as soon as possible, as an accident attorney can proficiently guide you throughout the process.
If you or someone you know has been involved in a motorcycle accident in San Bernardino, contact Arrowhead Accident Attorneys and discuss your case with a panel of experienced lawyers who can help you get your rightful claim.
You can depend on our team to offer empathetic service for you and your loved ones. We will answer all your queries about submitting a claim and provide legal guidance that gets you the compensation you deserve. We listen to your needs and requirements and present our case to maximize your settlement deal.
If you are looking for a motorcycle accident lawyer in San Bernardino, get in touch with us today to learn more about the process.