HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED IN A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT?
Allow us to assess your case for free.
Our group of experienced San Bernardino accident attorneys can assist you with your case. If we take on your case, we will help you navigate through the claims procedure and handle all communication after reviewing your accident case for free.
SAN BERNARDINO AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER
San Bernardino County offers an abundance of entertainment and events. This growing city, located in the Inland Empire of Southern California, is a hot spot with attractions like the National Orange Show Fair, the original McDonald’s location on Route 66, and Big Bear Lake. With many visitors each year, it’s little surprise that car accidents are common in San Bernardino.
Have you sustained injuries or lost a loved one in a San Bernardino car accident? As a result, have you incurred medical bills, property damage, and lost wages? If you were injured as a result of another person’s negligence, you may be able to seek compensation for your damages. At Arrowhead Accident Lawyers, our team of experienced car accident attorneys helps car accident victims pursue full and fair compensation for their losses. Call to schedule a free consultation with a car accident lawyer.
DO I NEED A SAN BERNARDINO PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER?
San Bernardino County is one of the nation's largest and most populous counties with over 2 million people. In San Bernardino County, there were 11,113 total crashes in 2019. These crashes resulted in 328 traffic fatalities and 15,809 injured people. A majority of the crashes (40.2%) occurred on state highways. The most dangerous highways in San Bernardino County include Interstate 10, Interstate 40, and California State Route 138.
It is invaluable for your car accident claim to consult with an experienced car accident lawyer in San Bernardino, CA. A local car accident attorney will have extensive knowledge about the location where the accident took place and the greater San Bernardino area. Additionally, Bakersfield personal injury lawyers are familiar with the local courtrooms and the judges. Our team of Bernardino car accident lawyers is well-acquainted with local traffic laws and personal injury law. We ensure you have the best legal representation and are committed to resolving your case in a timely manner.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES WE HANDLE
TYPES OF COMPENSATION AVAILABLE AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT
A serious car crash can be life-changing and can quickly cause financial strain when expenses like immediate medical care, property damage, and ongoing medical expenses accumulate. The compensation you can seek for your losses depends on factors like the extent of your injuries, property damage, pain, and suffering.
Common types of compensation available include:
Economic damages are direct costs you have incurred because of a personal injury. They are objective monetary losses that can be easily calculated. An accident victim can recover damages like:
- Medical bills - You can recover medical bills you've incurred since the date of the accident.
- Property damage - Recover compensation for property damage or replacement of your vehicle.
- Ongoing medical treatment - If you need ongoing or lifelong care, you can recover compensation to help cover these future expenses.
- Lost wages - If you’ve had to miss work because of the accident and your injuries, you can seek compensation for your lost income.
- Lost earning capacity - Lost earning capacity refers to a loss of the ability to earn future income.
- Physical therapy - After an accident, you may seek physical therapy to help regain any lost mobility and heal as quickly as possible.
- Household services - You can recover household services expenses if you need help with household tasks after a car accident. This can include cleaning, cooking, laundry, washing dishes, and grocery shopping.
These damages are more subjective and more challenging to prove. They don’t have a specific monetary value and pertain to how the crash affected the car accident victim’s quality and enjoyment of life. These types of damages include:
- Pain and suffering - a personal injury lawyer can help you determine fair compensation for pain and suffering damages.
- Loss of consortium - This refers to the loss of companionship, love, care, affection, and comfort because of sustained injuries or death.
- Disfigurement and scarring - Scarring and disfigurement sustained in an accident are constant reminders of the pain and suffering experienced.
- Emotional distress - A car accident can have a significant impact on a car accident victim and can cause emotional trauma and suffering.
A car accident lawyer can help you calculate and prove non-economic damages. Our law firm offers free consultations to discuss your legal options. Call us today to learn more about the damages you can pursue in your car accident case.
GET THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE
Our law firm is committed to helping car accident victims recover just compensation for their injuries and losses. Our aggressive personal injury lawyers are devoted to helping car accident victims receive all the benefits they are entitled to under the law. We will work to resolve your car accident case in a timely manner and secure the best outcome for you. Our trial lawyers are well-prepared to take on any opponent and represent you in court.
We will hold the at-fault party accountable for the damages you are rightfully owed. We know how to deal with each insurance company and its deceptive tactics. The other driver’s insurance company may try to offer you a low settlement or deny your claim. Our car accident attorneys will protect your rights and will facilitate communications with the insurance company. We fight for fair and full compensation for our clients.
CONTACT A SAN BERNARDINO AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER
If you lost a loved one or sustained personal injuries in a San Bernardino car accident, you may be able to pursue just compensation for your damages. It’s best to consult with a personal injury lawyer in San Bernardino to learn about your legal options and what your car accident case is worth.
Whether you’ve been in a car, bicycle, motorcycle, or truck accident, our award-winning law firm of car accident lawyers is here to help! At Arrowhead Accident Lawyers, we fight tirelessly to recover the maximum compensation available. Schedule a free consultation today.