Car Accident Lawyer - San Bernardino
Top Car Accident Attorneys in San Bernardino
Every day, there are hundreds of car accidents in the US, injuring thousands per year. This threat increases in metropolitan states such as California.
In recent years, there have been countless fatal car accidents in the city of San Bernardino. This number has fluctuated through the years; however, these accidents continue to occur at an alarmingly high rate. If you were injured in an auto accident that was someone else’s fault, you can get compensated for your injuries by hiring a skilled San Bernardino car accident lawyer. Arrowhead Accident Attorneys can help you get maximum compensation for your accident.
Why Choose Arrowhead?
Arrowhead Accident Attorneys has a lineup of professional San Bernardino car accident lawyers experienced in handling personal injury claims.
Our team examines every aspect of the accident and works towards getting you fair and full compensation. Our car accident lawyers offer the following services:
- Free Consultation: You can schedule a free consultation session with an experienced personal injury lawyer in San Bernardino County. This consultation will allow you to discuss the details of your case with a professional, and we can also provide a ballpark figure of the compensation you can expect to receive. If you are satisfied with the case evaluation, we can begin preparing your personal injury claim.
- No Win, No Fee Policy: All law firms bill differently. Our personal injury attorneys at Arrowhead work on a contingency fee basis. Therefore, if your case is not won, you will not be billed.
- High Success Rate: Arrowhead Accident Attorneys has been in this field for years with a high success rate for getting our clients the compensation they deserve. Our team offers a strategic approach that has made our law firm one of the best options for car accident lawyers in San Bernardino, CA.
- 24/7 Availability: Our customer support service is available 24/7 because we understand that an accident can happen at any hour of the day. Our customer care team is experienced in accident law and is always available to resolve any queries and concerns. Contact us via phone, online chat, or fill out the contact form on our website.
- Award-winning: Arrowhead Accident Attorneys is comprised of local, award-winning San Bernardino car accident lawyers with years of experience. We are considered a dependable legal service provider for car accident claims by former clients and expressed in their testimonials.
- Access to the best medical providers: We ensure to assist you during every step of your car accident case. This includes getting you immediate medical care with only top-tier doctors and specialists in San Bernardino County to document your injuries and get you started with an effective treatment plan.
Benefits of Hiring Car Accident Lawyers
Motor vehicle accidents can put a toll on you both financially and emotionally. The news of injuries and deaths from car accidents has instilled a constant fear in many of us, and rightly so. In the aftermath of an accident, car accident victims have to deal with the pain of recovering from injuries and face severe financial burdens from medical bills and car repairs. Car accidents can also trigger emotional distress, often leading to mental disorders such as PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder).
Arrowhead Accident Attorneys’ team of experienced lawyers can assist you in easing the financial burden. A San Bernardino car accident lawyer can guide you through every stage of the claim process, explaining the necessary steps to take during and after the accident.
There are cases where a car accident victim has unknowingly compromised the validity of their case. Car accident victims have been deceived by the insurance company that misleads the person by making inquiries on record. This leads to a negative response by the deciding authority. In order to keep your claim valid and receive compensation, you should have an experienced legal representative to guide you on the comments you can and cannot make. Furthermore, an experienced car accident attorney can help you maintain the integrity of your personal injury case.
We believe that every successful personal injury attorney must listen to their clients’ details and conduct further investigations. These steps allow lawyers to find factors that can help strengthen your personal injury case and, in turn, get you the maximum compensation for your claim. Our strong work ethic and ability to investigate a personal injury accident, as well as aggressively negotiate for the best settlement, is why we have been successful in winning 99% of our cases.
Finally, one of the most tedious tasks of compiling a case is the complicated paperwork. Arrowhead will handle the process of filing a car accident claim and completing all documentation. This allows a victim more time to heal from the physical and emotional trauma that have suffered. Additionally, while our San Bernardino personal injury attorney deals with all of your paperwork and case proceedings, you can rest assured knowing that our team has your best interest in mind.
How Much a Car Accident Claim Is Worth
Several factors determine the value of personal injury cases. However, the insurance company will attempt to devalue a personal injury case to pay out as little as possible. An experienced car accident attorney can break down and explain the true value of a car accident claim. The factors that decide a settlement amount can include:
- The severity of injuries you may have sustained
- All medical expenses associated with your injuries
- Other medical bills associated with accommodations, such as a hospital bed, wheelchair ramps, medication, and more
- Lost wages due to the inability to work
- Emotional damages sustained and medical bills to treat trauma
- Reimbursement for the medical expenses of physical rehabilitation
- Cost of personal property damage
- The settlement in case of wrongful death to cover burial costs, funeral expenses, and loss of income from the deceased
Common Causes of Car Accidents
The primary cause of a San Bernardino car accident often arises from negligence. If you have been a victim of an accident due to another person’s negligence, you are entitled to compensation for damages. Here are the most common reasons that collisions often take place:
- Speeding: There were over 9,400 speeding-related fatalities in the US in recent years. This type of car accident often occurs due to drivers who drive well over the speed limit, losing control, and causing damage to property or pedestrians.
- Distracted or Aggressive Driving: Aggressive driving is dangerous and illegal. Distracted or aggressive drivers can cause immense damage, as well as fatalities. Like speeding or other dangerous driving habits, injuries sustained in this type of accident will also have expensive medical bills.
- Harsh Weather: Inclement weather can play a massive role in a San Bernardino car accident. These weather conditions can result in vehicles losing control and road grip, resulting in casualties and severe injuries.
- Road Conditions: Damaged roads with potholes or uneven surfaces can also cause cars to lose control and road grip. The lack of control and stability can cause damage to individuals and property.
- Driving Under the Influence: Drunk driving is a real threat and has led to several fatal personal injury accidents in California. If motor vehicle drivers are under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, they are in a compromised mental state, increasing the chances of auto accidents occurring.
- Poorly Lit Roads: Poor lighting can impact visibility which means a driver may struggle to see routes, turns, pedestrians, cyclists, or other cars. This can result in an accident that can lead to serious complications.
Common Injuries in a Car Accident
Depending on the circumstances, a San Bernardino car accident can be catastrophic and cause serious injury to victims. These injuries can change victims’ lives forever, which is why they are entitled to compensation. You may be eligible for a settlement if you experience the following injuries after a car accident.
- Back and neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Brain injuries
- Head injuries
- Burn injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal injuries
- Damage to the spinal cord
- Rib and torso injuries
- Seatbelt injuries
- Wrongful death
A personal injury attorney can further explain collecting compensation for these types of injuries. The severity of injuries and a wrongful death claim will cost the insurance company, so be prepared for a battle. To ease the process and protect your rights, schedule a free consultation with our experienced personal injury law firm.
What to Do After a Car Accident
In order to ensure your safety and avoid hurting your car accident case, it is advisable to consult with qualified car accident attorneys for guidance. In addition, after experiencing a personal injury accident with other motor vehicles, take the following steps:
- Your priority should be your own health and wellbeing. Regardless if you feel like you have sustained or have not sustained an injury, see a medical professional immediately. Make sure to get a copy of all medical bills and reports since it can be used to build your case.
- Once you are safe, it is advised to take videos or pictures at the accident scene. This will allow you to document property damage and provide supporting evidence for speeding, dim lighting, and road damage making your case stronger.
- Register the case to law enforcement as soon as possible. Registering the claim for negligence can work in victims’ favor when building car accident cases, and the claim will be backed by a police investigation. You will also need a copy of the police report.
- Do not talk to the other party’s insurance company. They will try to take advantage of you on a settlement. They might also engineer their way into making you say something that can negatively impact your case.
- Get legal representation as soon as possible, as an accident attorney can proficiently guide you throughout the process and protect your case against insurance companies. Begin the process by scheduling a free consultation with Arrowhead Accident Attorneys.
Contact Our Office in San Bernardino County
If you or your loved one has been involved in a car accident, contact Arrowhead Accident Attorneys. You can discuss your case with our experienced personal injury attorneys. During your free case evaluation, we will discuss your personal injuries, lost income, how the accident occurred, and other relevant case details.
After meeting with our personal injury lawyer, you will have more insight into the legal process and how much your case is worth. You can depend on our team to offer premium services for you and your loved ones. We will answer all your queries about your case and offer guidance that gets you the compensation you deserve.
If you are looking for a San Bernardino car accident lawyer, contact our law firm today.